Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Best Night of my Life!!!

Saturday I woke up early in the morning to go to a bluegrass festival. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I got there an hour early, ate some chili (it was also a chili cook off), and watched some really good bluegrass. I paid $5 for the chili and $5 for the bluegrass. There were five groups and they all played for 2 hours. There was The Clayton Singers, Highway 32, Kentucky 31, The Grascals, and Nuthin' Fancy. The last two are Nashville recording bands and they are tight. That was the highlight of my weekend.

Random Review of the Day
Rap Music- Very crappy... worst thing I ever heard.

2 comments:

  1. there ere 5 bands and both of them played for two hours? what about the other three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what your talking about...

    ReplyDelete