Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friday!!!!... And the Weekend!!!!

Woke up all three days and took my daily shower and brushed my awesome teeth. Friday I went to my daily classes and went to work. I also ate food. Friday, late at night we went to Springfield and ate at the Ihop. It was good. Then came home and went to bed. The next morning I went home and went to my Uncles house and visited with my family. Then I went to bluegrass practice. Then I came home and went to bed. Sunday I woke up and went to church and then went back to my Uncles house to visit and eat with the family. Then I came back to school where I worked on my blog, studied and ate food. I then took a shower and went to bed.
I also took a two day crapper at church. It was bad.

Random Review of the week
Tooth Pick- They work really well, if you don't care about swollen gums and bleeding mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment