Monday, November 15, 2010

monday....... ......... .. . . .

Woke up this morning with a smile and took my shower and brushed my teeth. I also took a nice big poop as well. Then I started studying for my test in my first class of the day and week. I then went and took my test and then came back to the dorm were I started to play my banjo. I then went to my last class and then went to lunch. I then started to hang out with an old Dadeville friend named Zach. Then I went to work and changed some light bulbs. Then I went to walie world and then came back to go to supper. Then after I ate I then came back to the dorm and printed out a lot of papers. Then went to a Marimba concert for 2 hours that counted for 2 concert credits and forgot to turn in my slip and now it doesn't count. I'm so pissed right now its not even funny... I then came back to the dorm and worked on some homework and then took a shower and went to bed. I hate Mondays......

Random Review of the Day. 
Mondays- They suck balls... never a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment