Friday, November 12, 2010

Thursdee

Woke up this morning and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then got dressed and put my contacts in. I then went to Business Calc. It was gay, I couldn't understand anything... So I then came back and listened to some Bluegrass. Then I went to my last class of the day and went to lunch. After lunch I began working on some other work like my banjo playing. I then stopped playing and worked on a gay paper. After finishing my paper I went and lifted with Matt and then went to lunch. Brock and Cole decided to lift as well. After dinner I came back to the dorm and drank some protein. After that I started playing with Micheal's whip. Then I started watching Patton. Awesome movie for Veterans Day. Then I played the banjo a little more, took a shower and went to bed. Tada.

Random Review of the day
Pants- I like and dislike pants. I like them when its cold but some times I just hate wearing pants. Like when i'm at the dorm... I don't wear any. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment