Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday...

Woke up and took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. I then got dressed and put my eye balls in and went to breakfast with Matt and Sheldon. After we ate we went to chapel and then went to my classes. They were gay... Then I went to lunch and then came back to the dorm and worked on some homework. I then went to work where me and Peter changed some light bulbs and changed a ballast. I then came back to the dorm after work played the banjo for a while and then went to dinner. After dinner me and Charlie played some golden eye and he killed me a lot. Skyline looks stupid. I then worked on my blog and waited for Conan. I went and lifted and then watched Conan. It was nice. Then I took a shower and went to bed.
Didn't poop today... not looking forward to tomorrow...

Random Review of the Day
Ibuprofen- Does it really work? No idea. I think by the time it starts to "work" my back pain goes away on its own. ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment