Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday

Woke up this morning and took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. I then got dressed and put my deodorant on and put my eye balls in. I then went to class and listened the teacher make funny jokes... that I did not laugh at. I then got a biscuit and went back to the dorm where I studied for my test and then went to my next class. After that class Me and Pauly went to lunch and then I studied some more before my test. I took the test at 2. I bombed it... I got raped in the butt by that test. It hurt. I then came back to the dorm and ate some ramen and then went to go vote. I also drank a Ski with my ramen. After we voted me and Brock went to his house to check on his dog and then I went to go practice music. Then I came back to the dorm and me and Matt went to lift and then I drank some protein and then took a shower and went to bed.
Didn't poop today... a little scared



AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIE:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment