Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cold Thursday!!!!

Today I woke up very tired, but yet almost refreshed. I took my shower and brushed my teeth, but not in that order. I put my eyeballs in and then got dressed. My jacket I wore to day smelt like smoke from last nights camp fire. Even though I wasn't camping we still called it a camp fire. I then went to my first class and I forgot to do my homework but it was not a big deal because he never wants it. After class I got a biscuit and came back to the dorm where I finished yesterdays blog and started todays and drank orange juice. After that I went to my last class of the day. After class me and Matt went to lunch and then we came back to the dorm and I waited to go to Lamberts with the Lewis twins. Today is their birthday. We all started off to Lamberts when all the sudden we had to go back and get Charlie. What a loser to make us late. Then when we got to Lamberts we had to wait on the rest of the crew to get there. We all got lots of food and Johnny put down 3 pounds of ground beef. I was amazed. Then we came back to the dorm and I went and lifted. After I lifted we all went into Johnny's room and watched Giggles sleep while sitting upright. It was funny so we took pictures and scarred him. It was fun. Then I took a shower and went to bed. The end.
Oh, and I took a nice mid day poop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment