Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hey! Tomorrows Friday. Go buy your woman something nice.

I woke up this morning to my roommates alarm going off. He turns it off and goes back to bed. I take a shower and brushed my teeth and when I came back he was still in bed, so he missed his first class of the day. I then put my contacts in, grabbed my books and a poptart and went to class. The whole time in class I was day dreaming about going back to bed. So after class thats what I did. I woke up before lunch and went to eat with some hall mates. Then I came back and worked on my printer. Then went to class and wrote down notes and after class I went to play golf with some friends. After I caught a case of the shanks I went to Sonic and had a burger with them. Then came back to the dorm, lifted, and played music with David and Johnny. We are pretty much awesome. Then I took a shower and went to bed. And I took a crap that evening before I went to lift. So..... Ya......

No comments:

Post a Comment