Friday, October 22, 2010

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

Woke up and decided not to go to chapel. I woke up late and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I ate some pop tarts and went to my first class. Before I went to class, I started an update on my iTunes and an update on my iPod. After my first class I went to my last class and then went to lunch. After lunch I went to work and worked on light bulbs and busted some light bulbs too. After class I went to a music shop and then left. Then came back to the dorm. We then went to dinner and had some really nasty food. Then I went and lifted and then came back to watch spaceballs. It was awesome. Then I went down stairs and signed in. After the movie we had a darts tournament. I lost the first round. Then I took a poop and took my shower and went to bed. See you later weekdays

No comments:

Post a Comment