Saturday, October 30, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!

Woke up this morning around 10:00 and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then got dressed and put my eyeballs in and then left for class. Then after my first class I then went to my last class of the day. Then went and got lunch. After lunch I went to work where Me and Peter worked on many a light bulbs. After we did some light bulbs we took a little brake and ate some McDonald's and then drove around a little bit. After work I came back to the dorm and took a poop and then started to work on my blog and then went to dinner. After dinner we played some golden eye and I went and hung out with a Dadeville friend in Bolivar. Then I came back to the dorm after a while and watched some Indiana Jones and then went and lifted some weights. Then I came back and watched the Big Libowski. Then I went to bed without a shower.

Random Review Of The Day.
Paper.
I like using paper. It writes on really easy other than just plain wood. I'm glad they got rid of the personal slate boards. 

4 comments:

  1. You watched the Big Libowski without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You were too busy with the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy I was the Dadeville Friend!!! I made it into your blog yay me =D

    ReplyDelete