Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fruit and Ammo

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face because I knew that I was going to shoot stuff today. I took my shower and brushed my teeth. I gathered everyone up and then took off to my house to shoot guns and eat food. What else would make the day better... except fire. We ended up having to wait on some people, but they eventually showed up and then we took back off. When we got to my house we ate some hot dogs and hamburgers, then we took off to the field to shoot some trap. We all shot a few rounds shot guns and then we started shooting the pistols. My mom and my brother started shooting a license plate and my mom tried to do the  kill shot... it didn't work out too well. Guess it wasn't made for black people. We started shooting at some bananas and then shot at a watermelon. We shot the watermelon and took a camera and recorded it in slow motion. It was awesome. I mean AWESOME!!! Then we took a 30-06 and shot the watermelon with it. The watermelon was no more after that. The recording on the slow mo was so cool. You just had to of been there. Then I took the rest of the day watching T.V. and blogging. I also took a nice big crap. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment