Sunday, October 31, 2010

Endweek The

Woke up Saturday and took my shower and brushed my teeth. I got my stuff together to go home and I put my eye balls in and then left for home. When I got home my mom made me some lunch and then she made me work on the house. It was easy but I made a big deal out of it anyways. We had grilled chicken legs and fried corn for supper. We were all pissed because the World Series was playing instead of C.O.P.S. So we watched the shawshank redemption. It was a good movie. Then I took a shower and went to bed. I also did my laundry. I woke up the next day for church and then after church we had lunch at church. It was really good. Baptist know how to cook. We then came back to our house and me and my dad got gas for the vehicles. Before we left I took a nice two day poop. It was nice. I then packed up and went back to the dorm. After I got unpacked we went to eat some dinner and then came back to study. Then me and Micheal went to see Neil sing and then came back to the dorm where I studied and watched Step Brothers. For some weird reason Charlie took a CD out of my computer. Odd. I then finished the movie and did some more studying and took a shower and went to bed. My farts smell really bad tonight. Just sayin'.

Random Review Of The Weekend
The Second Shower in the Bathroom.
It is powerful. It can take the dirt right off your body along with your skin. The down side to the shower is that it is short and has a annoying leak so it sprays your face when you don't want it to. Other than that, its a good shower. 

1 comment:

  1. You know if you turn the shower head there is a point where it does not leak.. jus sayin

    ReplyDelete