Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday...

Woke up this morning at 7 and brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put my eyeballs in. Then got dressed and went to Business calc. It was over my head as usual. After my first class I got something to eat and then took my final for University Seminar. It was stupid. Then went to English where we did a work sheet over looking up research in the library. It was really gay. I then went to lunch and ate some really hot food that burned my stomach. Then I went to Intro to Business and then came back to my room and listened to bluegrass and watched Judge Judy. It was nice. Then I went to supper and had a somewhat good bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. Then I came back to the dorm and took a nice poop. Then me and Charlie went to Taco Bell and had some good/nasty food. Then we came back and hung out with the weirdos. Then we listened to some country and rap. Then watched The Dukes of Hazard. I went and took a shower and went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment