Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Weekend!!!

It was nice. Woke up Saturday and went to the parade and then went home. The Family and I went to Lone Star and ate Steak. It was nice. I had a 20 oz. porter house. It was really good. Then we took my nephew home with us and then woke up the next morning and went to church. I played the banjo and then went to the Toler's house for lunch. Then I came back home and did the rest of my laundry and then came back to bolivar. Then went and ate at Mellers... It was gross. Then after I ate, I began studying for my tests for the week to come. We then went to burger king and walmart. I got sweet tea and three rodeo burgers. They were good. Then I studied some more and watched swamp people. It was also good. Then I took a shower and went to bed.
Didn't poop today... kinda worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment