Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday 10/14/10

Today I woke up a 6:30 because my roommate decided to set his phone for the wrong time. After it went off for a few minutes I went back to sleep and then woke up at my usual 7:00 time for Tuesdays and Thursdays. I hit the snooze button a couple of times and then got out of bed. I scratched my butt and got my stuff ready to take a shower. I went pee and then brushed my teeth. My friend Sheldon came into the bathroom and while I was brushing my teeth, I farted and it was loud. After I brushed my teeth I took a shower. The water in the showers was hot then cold. It did that throughout the whole shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed for my first class, Business Calc. I showed up right on time but he was already writing on the board. We got our tests back from Monday and I got a B. It was my favorite kind of surprise... mild. We went over what we did wrong and then started the next section of work. After class I came back to the dorm. As I was walking to my dorm, I look behind me and see one of my friends macking on his lady friend. I walked to my room and then started typing my blog... or whatever you want to call this nonsense. Then I started reading for my English Comp. 1 class. I took a nap after I read my book. I didn't even sleep at all. After my little thing with the closing of the eyes and listening to the things in the background, I went to class. In English, we did our daily quiz and listened to her talk about our next essay we are to write. After class Pauly and I went to eat lunch. They had some really good chicken and rice. We ate food then went back to the dorm where I  sat and  shot the bull with my friends. I went to class at 2:00 and then went to go play golf with some friends at Deer Lake at around 3:15. I shot a 59 on the back 9. Ya.. I know... I'm awesome. After the round of golf, I went back to Bolivar and got 3 Rodeo burgers and a medium fry. Then got a ski. I then began to study for my music test for tomorrow. I ate my rodeo burgers and drank my ski while I took the practice test and then went and put the right answers in after I graded the first test. I look at my background on my computer ands see Brock and I's name tag photo and thought it looked kind of gay, but it looks really funny, so that got rid of most of the gayness. I walked into my friends dorm room and Charlie asked me if I posted my blog yet. He doesn't understand that this takes a whole day to complete... silly goose. I then proceeded to study in their room and drink Sheldon's coffee. Charlie asked again if I posted my blog yet. He also said it was 9/11... that was too soon to say something like that. I ate one of the ginger snaps that were on the coffee table and they were the grossest thing I have eaten all day... I wanted to vomit... nuf said... I would like to be a business man that would be a dictator of a small island country in the Caribbean... or the lake, I don't know yet. They began to say a bunch of random business statistic what not that I had no idea about, so I just stopped listening. Charlie, I have no idea what he said, so don't asked stupid questions. Charlie began rambling on about how commercials are very good and placed in the best places in television. Oh Charlie... The only time I believe in ghosts is when I see a ghost show, or when I see a ghost commercial... so thats the only good reason for them. They make me believe stupid stuff. Like the Liberal Media. I finish studying for the night and finished my blog. There you go Charlie. It's posted...

1 comment: