Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday...

Woke up late this morning. Started my day off with an egg and cheese sandwich. It was good. Took a shower and brushed my teeth with my old tooth brush. It was weird. I don't like my tooth paste at home. I had my little nephew, Victor, at home and he was loud this morning waking up, but so am I. My parents and Vic left before I did. I left 20 min. late and showed up at church even later. I guess John wanted me to have my banjo but I had no way of knowing it. Next week he'll want it as well. John could't do the same rhythm twice. Every time he would play the right thing he would screw it up the next turn around. Thats why we all laugh at one another behind the piano. After church we came home and grilled stakes and fried potatoes. I did some writing for my English class and then started to pack up and go back to school. My essay in English was so easy... so easy. When I got to school I put all my clothes away and busted out the mandolin. It sounds good. Then we all went to supper and there were a lot of football players around us and we felt like we may get stabbed or shot. We got out of there alive and I started looking at my schedule for the up coming week. It looked good, no tests that I could see. I then decided to go to walmart and get some food. There's a lot of weirdos at walmart... I saw two kids get spanked there. When I came back to my room I got out my old milk and smelt it. It smelt like rotten apples. It was amazing, so I shared it with others and flushed it down the toilet. I started drinking my left over tea so I could have room for my other tea that I bought. (never get suger free sweet tea with Splenda) I then went to taco bell with Charlie and we ate some authentic Mexican American food. It was nice. Then after we ate we watched some Huckabee and then I went to dress rehearsal for the talent show. I rocked the joint. I then came back, took a shower and tried to take a poop. The end.
Oh, and I shot some darts and lost. so now I'm mad...  = (

No comments:

Post a Comment