Thursday, October 21, 2010

Middle of the Week...

My roommate woke up late for his first class and he then went to class late. I woke up at 8:30 and took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. I also left my contacts in and had to take them out before I took my shower. It hurt. Then me and Sheldon went to breakfast and then went to spirit chapel. It was ok, kinda loud though... I then went to my first class were me and Brock to the daily quiz together. With two people on one quiz, we still failed. Sad... I know. I then went to my last class and wrote notes. We got out early and went back to the dorm were I did my homework. Then we all went to lunch. Wasn't a lot of people there... weird. I then came back to the dorm and took a crap. It was gross. I then went to work were I got paid for doing a whole lot of nothing... we went to mcdonalds. SSSHHHHHHH....... don't tell anyone. Then came back to watch Brock kill Wade in Mario Cart and then went to dinner. It was gross. Then we came back and I did homework.... that I really hate... then watched some videos on Scientology. then I went to go lift. After I lifted I played some darts with Micheal and then watched master and commander. I then took a shower and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment