Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday 10/13/2010

This morning i woke up with no idea what the world was going to throw at me. I took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. It's Wednesday, so I usually eat breakfast with one of my hall friends. Today, another friend of mine decided to come with us. We walked to breakfast and scanned our cards. To our surprise, there was no food to be had at breakfast, they stopped serving at 9:15. We had an argument with one of the workers there and they decided to take the charge off our cards. We went to the Sports Cafe and ate biscuit sandwiches. After we ate, we went to chapel and watched a guy play guitar that was somewhat funny, unlike the comedian that we had the chapel before. After chapel, me and my roommate went to our first class of the day.  At class, we had our daily quiz that i never study for. The teacher decides to let us grade our own tests. She asks us for the right answers and we can't answer her. She gets mad because no one reads the chapters and takes our quizzes and grades them herself. At my next class we wrote notes and finally got our quizzes back from last week. I got a 100%, shocker... After class we all went to lunch and had precooked food. When we got back from lunch, a friend and I decided to get on my roommates computer and iPod. We changed the background on them to something gay and put them back to where he would find them. At 2:30 I went to work and drove around in a van and replaced light bulbs. At work i also played my bosses banjo. It was nice. After work the hall mates and I went to eat dinner and had a very sorry excuse for a grilled sandwich. The meat was still cold and the my white bread was still white. I am still mad because of it. I went and played music at the Esquire Church and then after church I went to a friends house and played video games, watched King of the Hill, and ate Domino's pizza. I also played with their little dog that is very crazy. I came back to the dorm, took my shower and went to bed... I didn't poop today... thats not good...

1 comment: