Friday, October 15, 2010

The next day.

Woke up to my alarm on my phone screaming at me. I hit the snooze button a couple of times then got up for the shower and the brushing of my teeth thing. My roommate and I were going to study at breakfast. Brock tried to tell me that we were not going, but then he decided to go. I didn't poop yesterday and I didn't this morning. I'm a little scared. I got dressed and we went to breakfast. There we studied and ate crappy food and drank nasty coffee. We took the practice test and got better grades. Some friends of Brock's sat down next to us and ate breakfast with us. We talked about politically correct terms for black people and Indians.  We got up and then went to class, but before we left, we took the practice test again. We left and then took the real test. I think I raped that test... in the butt. After class I went back to the dorm and then went to my last class of the week. I wrote notes and then went to lunch. After lunch we came back up to our room and there were visitors there. We told them what stuff is and what not. There was also a former 3FG'r up that came up. After the visit, I began to re due my class schedule.  After I piddled around with that I went to work. I changed a few light bulbs and then cam back to the dorm. We all went to dinner and then Taylor and I went to the movies to get some tickets for the showing of Jack Ass 3D. After we got the tickets we went to walmart so I could get some eye ball solution. There was one bottle there for $10 and one for $2.60... I got the cheapest one. We came back to school and then went to the movies with Johnny. The movie was good. Got to see a guy take a crap and another guy get hit with crap. Less puking in this one than the rest. We also smuggled in Ski at the movie. After the movie, we went back home and I took a shower and wrote my blog and went to bed. Took a nasty poop before I went to my last class. It was a two dayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment